We have continuous enrollment without minimum age limit, however, the maximum age limit is 21 for Bachelors and 270 for postgraduates. Everyone who knows how to read and write English or Hebrew can apply if they believe they are excellent in everything they love to do.
Our application process is simple:
1. Send the required documents as in any "job application"
2. Do the tests that measure abilities and personality (no wrong answers)
3. Undertake interviews and do additional screening exercises
STEP 1: SEND US YOUR DOCUMENTS
1. Your personal story explaining who you think you are and what you want to do, in up to 1000 words
2. CV that expresses your true identity, education or lack of any, and beliefs
3. At least 5 pictures of you that show your past at different ages (selfies are fine)
4. Write a recommendation for yourself from a person you admire the most (imagine you are the person who influenced your Life the most, and write a recommendation as he or she would)
5. Previous IQ, SAT, GRE, transcripts or other tests you have taken, if any. (not needed)
Send the materials in an email with the subject; 'UNI VERSE TY' to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: Take our proprietary and 3rd party tests
- Cognitive and personality inquires and tests
- Initial skills tests and orientation
- Emotional maturity and ability to detach from parents
- Internal inspiration and drive
- Ability to see deeper into books and words (Implicit empathy)
STEP 3: TWO FUN INTERVIEWS
There are two interviews - one with the HR and another one with the Good Teacher (GT) who will be working exclusively with the student if he is accepted.
IF A POSITIVE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE YOU WOULD GET A CUSTOM OFFER WITH A TAILORED EDUCATIONAL PROPOSAL
*Special acceleration would be provided for rabbis and children of rabbis who did not participate in the Economy so far for the right reasons, if any. Come in, it is fun.